Call for papers with deadline for the resumes until 1 May 2021
This text is a press release by IBCE.
Center for Iran, the Balkans and Central European Studies (IBCE),
Deputy for Expansion of Persian Language and Iranian studies abroad, Center for International Scientific Cooperation, Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, I. R. Iran, University of Guilan, Allameh Tabataba’i University, Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies and Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski’’
First biennial International Conference
Iranian Studies in the World
October 12-14, 2021
1. Departments of Iranian studies in universities and scientific institutions
– Curriculums and educational programs
– Scientific collaborations of Iranian universities and scientific institutions with Departments of Iranian Studies
2. Persian language and literature, literary criticism and comparative literature
– Classical literature
– Contemporary literature
– Mysticism and Sufism
– Poets, writers and thinkers in the light of comparative literature
3. Iranian history and civilization in Iranian studies
– History of ancient Iran
– Iranian history after Islam
– Iranian culture and traditions
– Anthropology and popular culture
4. Iranian Studies scholars and Iranian studies schools in the world
– Life and works of prominent Iranian studies scholars
– Introduction and critique of Iranian studies schools
– Critique and analysis of Iranian studies
– Iranian Studies scholars and the establishment of new studies in Iran
– Expansion of Iranian studies and scientific collaborations between Iranian researchers and experts around the world
5. Archaeology and Iranian studies
6. Iranian languages
7. Iranian art
8. Persian documents and manuscripts
– Persian documents and manuscripts in prestigious libraries around the world
– Iranian studies scholars and Persian manuscripts
9. Translation and Iranian studies
10. Perspectives of Iranian studies
– Futures studies in Iranian studies
– New fields of study in Iranian studies
– New technologies and Iranian studies
Please send the abstract of your article in maximum of 300 words in Persian or English to the conference secretariat by May 1, 2021.
The final opportunity to submit full articles will be August 6, 2021.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemics the conference will be held online.
Scientific secretaries of the conference: Prof. dr.Ivo Panov and dr. Bahador Bagheri
Conference website address: iranianstudies.cibce.org (it will become active on 1 March 2021)
Conference secretariat email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read in Persian language!
Read in Romanian language!
Read in Bulgarian language!